Just busy :P
Thomas and I moved to the other suite down here... It's smaller but has higher ceilings (Thomas was constantly bumping his head in the other place, poor 6'4" man), and a separate bedroom, so I think it will be nicer. It just meant that we needed to dispose of even more stuff (I feel like I've been down-sizing for the past three years).
My dad was also visiting from Friday to Monday for my birthday, which ended up being a lot of fun. We saw a comedy show, went to old Fort York, explored down town, explored some ethnic shops, and toured Casa Loma. So now I'm feeling a little wiped, both from the "AH! Social stuff!" and "AH! Apartment Tetris!" Also haven't written for days and days, which also runs a toll.
Friend Stax will be coming to visit on Thursday and I'm super stoked. There shall be romping about Toronto and a play at Stratford (including dinner with family and a tour of the theatre).
Will eventually get caught up with dreamwidth and lj. Though it might take a while. Heh.
*sends lots of lurve*
<3
Thomas and I moved to the other suite down here... It's smaller but has higher ceilings (Thomas was constantly bumping his head in the other place, poor 6'4" man), and a separate bedroom, so I think it will be nicer. It just meant that we needed to dispose of even more stuff (I feel like I've been down-sizing for the past three years).
My dad was also visiting from Friday to Monday for my birthday, which ended up being a lot of fun. We saw a comedy show, went to old Fort York, explored down town, explored some ethnic shops, and toured Casa Loma. So now I'm feeling a little wiped, both from the "AH! Social stuff!" and "AH! Apartment Tetris!" Also haven't written for days and days, which also runs a toll.
Friend Stax will be coming to visit on Thursday and I'm super stoked. There shall be romping about Toronto and a play at Stratford (including dinner with family and a tour of the theatre).
Will eventually get caught up with dreamwidth and lj. Though it might take a while. Heh.
*sends lots of lurve*
<3
no subject
Date: 2012-05-04 01:58 pm (UTC)Gotta go, just wanted to give you a fly-by hug! *HUGS!*
no subject
Date: 2012-05-05 02:53 pm (UTC)